Sunday, June 1, 2008

A very good friend of mine once told me, "your a married single parent." That will be my life for about the next two weeks. It has been a while since I have had to wear both the mom and dad hat, almost two years to be exact. It has been a true blessing to have had Kevin home with us for that long. These next two weeks will be my test drive for when he has to leave later this summer for a much longer time.
So for I hope you are ready to hear me whine and complain for a few weeks. I promise to try to have some good days. Make sure that you see through the whining and complaining to know that I am truly grateful for my life. That I am so proud of who my husband is and what he does for me and our country.
Please pray for my and my family as we start on this journey!

No comments:

Contributors