Monday, June 2, 2008

Getting something off my chest

Last night after I finished posting and I had shut down my computer I could not stop thinking about something. So I want to say this. I have the up most respect and admiration for all the single parents out there. Having to be mom and dad and everything 24/7 365 days a year is no easy task. I wanted to make sure I said. I do not want to make light of being a single parent, I am so glad that I don't have to do it 365 days a year, year in and year out. Please know that when I complain about or whine about being a single parent I am in no way comparing my life to yours!

Ok that feels better just wanted to get that off my chest. I will try to post more later, but I need to get going, it is officially the first day of summer break YIKES. My plans for the day are to get my house cleaned really good from top to bottom :(

No comments:

Contributors