Sunday, June 15, 2008

Home again

It's been a couple of days since I have posted anything due to either unavailability of Internet or being busy. I got home Friday night after a long cross country flight with U.S. Airways. For some reason the Air Force always chooses them and I have never had a great travel experience with them, they tend to cram as many people as humanly possible into the smallest airplane possible. Enough on that, I digress! As I said, I got home Friday night and we went and ate at Applebee's, it was good to not be eating in a chow hall or a fast food joint! Yesterday was spent playing with the kids and grocery shopping. We usually split our shopping between WinCo (A local co-op of sorts, it reminds us of Cub Foods) and Wal-Mart. WinCo doesn't carry the diapers or the amount of baby formula we need, so we split our shopping. Cassie hates shopping days, I certainly hope it carries over into her teen years! It was a good day all in all. I thank God for every day I can spend quality time with my wife and children. It sort of makes up for the long separations. There isn't really a lot else going on, it is Father's day and we are going to Church and then probably some more shopping and out to eat. That about covers the past couple of days in a nutshell.

No comments:

Contributors