Friday, September 23, 2011

Life's curve balls!

I really should not be surprised when I get a curve ball but sometime it we really can not see it coming.
Last night at supper I realized that tomorrow for the first(or at least a very long) time I was going to be in the house with no kids or hubby.  Josiah started preschool on Wednesday, the girls would be in school and Kevin would be working.  I was contemplating what I would do for the few short 3hrs I would have.  Clean, sleep, do some digital scrap-booking, paper work, organizing for our upcoming move, or just park my butt in front of the TV?  

Well at 3am my decision was made for me as I a sound I dread hearing!  Can you guess? Well it was the sound of vomit!  I put on my glasses and ran down the hall to find Kira on the toilet with a pill on the floor, I quickly reach for the trash and she proceed to fill it!   After helping her clean up, change and get back to bed, I cleaned up, sanitized, & started a load of laundry all the while realizing that I was not going to be a lone! 

Don't get me wrong I love hanging out with my kiddo's individually, and I am cherishing the time I have while they still want to just sit and read when they are home sick and not hid in their room on a phone or computer!

So I better get back to my baby(OK 7yr old) who seems to be rebounding very well!

No comments:

Contributors