Thursday, February 12, 2009

Shopping

Josiah and I hit both Sam's club and the grocery store this morning! OK so what you are saying, I only mention it because it should, God willing, be the last BIG trip to the store before Kevin come home!!!!

You see one of the things we love to do as a family is go grocery shopping. Strange? We don't think so! We love to cook together so it only reasons to go shopping together. It will be a little strange the first time we go together again as my trips have gone from having a family of 5 going before Kevin left, to it being just Josiah and I. I can't wait for Kevin to come with Josiah and I, we have so much fun zooming up and down the rows. Yes I said zooming, I have a boy remember the cart has become a race car!

Anyway Just thought I would share the joy of my day!

1 comment:

The Zinn family said...

good for you! Grocery shopping is my least desired errand. Keep up the great attitude, and pass some along my way :O)

Contributors