Monday, February 2, 2009

February Already!

WOW where has the time gone, I can't believe it is February already. This is a big deal why you ask?

If all goes well Kevin should be home this month! Date? Who knows! Kevin and I learned very early on in Kevin's deployments that we don't believe anything, dates that is, till it is a day or two out. Even then I don't really let myself believe it till he is in the states, then once I can touch him is when I say he is HOME!

But it does help some to know that it should happen this month! Thank goodness Feb. is a short month right!

So what I am going to do with the month? I have a hair appointment, Dr. appointment, need to REALLY clean the house, wrap Birthday & Christmas gifts, stock the fridge with good food! and just start preparing the kids.

But for tonight I am going to enjoy my glass of wine and a few last nights of "girl" T.V.

No comments:

Contributors