Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Soup

Since the soup was so good, I thought I would share it all with you. I did a Google search for Zucchini Soup and then picked this one, it cam from Dianaskitchen.com

This is what I did,
Melted some butter in pot, added chopped onions; simmered until tender. Then added some flour, like 1 1/2 tbs. and cooked until lightly browned. Stir in equal amounts of Chicken broth and cream ( I used some milk & sour cream) Then add potatoes, I chopped recipe said diced, and zucchini, again recipe said diced mine was shredded. Simmer until potatoes are tender. At this point the recipe says to stir in grated cheddar cheese. I however put the soup in the blender first and purred and put back in pot and added cheese. It was a little thick so I added more chicken broth. Salt and pepper to taste. It was great and can't wait to have more, maybe even tonight :)

If you want the exact recipe just follow the link to Dianaskitchen.com

Enjoy!

No comments:

Contributors