Friday, July 25, 2008

Kevin and I celebrated 9 years of marriage yesterday. I was going to blog about it last night and share with all of you how thankful and grateful for him and our marriage I am. We had a great day of not much beside 2 weeks of laundry, as our washer broke before our vacation! But that is a different story for a different time. The kids played, we ran a few errands and had a great supper planned. Sounds nice right? Well here is the BUT....

Kira was playing in the pool and hit her chin on the bottom and split it open. So Kira and I spent the evening at the urgent care getting her chin stitched up, 5 stitches to be exact. She was very brave and did a great job. Here are a few pictures,


Big Band aid and Blue Beard of stitch's

1 comment:

Christine said...

I know how that feels now!

~Julia

Contributors