Thursday, June 12, 2008

SAHM

Stay at home mom! I love this title. It is something that I believe I have always wanted, it took me a while to figure it out, or accept it. The messages I was getting from the world was go to school get a good job, make money, make money. Needless to say I tried, I went to school, 4 different ones to be exact! I did not finish but I in the middle of it I found my husband, actually God put us together with some help from our friend, who do this day deny any part of it! OK, where am I going with this? My current frustration, I love being a SAHM, but what do you do when there is just not enough money coming in? Is there something out there that I can do and still be a SAHM and that will move with me? As it is a given that at some point we will move.

Now for those of you who know me personally you know that I currently sell Pampered Chef. I love the products and the company but in order to make money I have to have parties, which means time away from the family. The whole part of the title I like is staying at home!

So what do I do?

No comments:

Contributors