Saturday, August 15, 2009

We are still Alive!

Hi all we are still alive. Sorry it has been awhile since either Kevin or I have posted anything.

Some time in June I was looking at a website that had available houses for rent and found one I thought might work for our family in a town closer to base for Kevin and church, friends, the Dr, and just about everything we do. Long story short we looked at the house and decided to move. We gave notice on our house we were living and and started packing boxes in preparation to move Aug. 3rd. Kevin and I moved ourselves with a U-haul truck in 2 1/2 days!

Thank you so much to our wonderful friends that watched the kids all three days! We are loving our new house and have 80% of the boxes unpacked! I am hoping I will be able to park in my garage soon!

So that is what has been happening in our lives for the past few months, school starts next week and I am hoping my life will get back to some normal routine.

No comments:

Contributors